Terms and Conditions
WARRANTY, Terms & Conditions
- Warranty commence from the day you purchase your device, your receipt is your prove of purchase and warranty, please keep it safe.
- Your device warranty does not cover accidental damage; such as damaged caused by liquid spillage, cracked housing or cracked screens, accidental Operating System wipe off.
- Your device is covered for labour and parts within the first 60 days of purchase, after the first 60 days your warranty covers labour cost only, if the device requires new parts after 60 days, we will require the cost of parts .
- Batteries, chargers, keyboards & mouse are only covered for the first 30 days of purchase.
- If the device is faulty on receipt or within the first 15 days of receiving your device, we will provide you with a prepaid return postage If you decide to return the device choosing your own courier, we will not be reimbursing you the cost of shipping.
- If the device needs to be returned back to us for repair or replacement after 15 days, you will be required to return the device at your own cost.
- Customers have a period of 30 days (cooling off period) to return the purchase for a Buyers must cover the cost of return. All returned items must be well packaged in the original packaging and in its original condition. Damage during transit will invalidate your warranty and negate the cooling off period.
- If you are unable to or do not wish to arrange for your own courier, we can provide you with a prepaid postage label for £15 UK mainland, or £30
outside the UK .
- Refunds processing takes 5-7 working days providing the item has been returned in the same condition as they were dispatched
- If you experience a problem with your device after 30 days, you will be required to return it for repair; we aim to process all repairs within 7 working days.
- Before returning your device, please ensure to back up all your information if possible and remove any hardware such as Bluetooth dongles, disks, and accessories as we will not be held responsible for any loss while the item is with Please be aware that our in-house may re-install the operating system on your device which means that all data will be wiped out.
- Your device is sold as B grade refurbished, and therefore it may show some minor scuff marks or scratches which will not affect the functionality of your device.
- Software disks are not included unless stated otherwise
- Customers are responsible for ensuring games, programs, software and apps updates are compatible with the device before the purchase.
- Please ensure to contact us before returning your device, failure to do so will considerably delay the processing of your request
- Please ensure to include a copy of your invoice, a note with your name, address, order ID, voucher code, where you bought your device from and date of purchase with the returned device.