Don’t be discouraged if your iMac’s screen glass is broken. We can repair it fast and at a lower cost than the Apple store. We have Apple Certified experts at all of our locations.
We also use the same components as Apple. It’s the same service; it’s just less expensive and faster.
The iMac comes in a variety of models, each of which uses a distinct screen. We can repair any model of iMac published since 2008, including the most recent 4K and 5K models. On every model, we’ll save you money.
- Select your model
- Enter your address and make payment
- We will send you a prepaid shipping label for pickup
- We will receive and examine your item
- We will confirm the issue with you on email or call
- We will fix the issue and Ship your item back
- You will receive the shipping details via email
Unsure what model you have? The back of your iMac will have a model code beginning with A****
- 21.5″ – A1311
- 21.5″ Slim – A1418
- 21.5″ Retina (4K) – A1418, A2116
- 27″ – A1312
- 27″ Slim – A1419
- 27″ Retina (5K) – A1419, A2115
Remember if your Mac problem isn’t listed please contact us, we may still be able to help.
- Your repair will take 1-3 working days.
- If the screen need to be ordered, repair may take up to 5 working days
- If you have any other issues with your display, we would still fix it.
- Prices may vary but you will be contacted prior with all the details.