Don’t be discouraged if your MacBook’s screen is broken. We can repair it fast and at a lower cost than the Apple store. We have Apple Certified experts at all of our locations.
We also use the same components as Apple. It’s the same service; it’s just less expensive and faster.
The MacBook comes in a variety of models, each of which uses a distinct screen. We can repair any model of MacBook published since 2008. On every model, we’ll save you money.
- Select your model
- Enter your address and make payment
- We will send you a prepaid shipping label for pickup
- We will receive and examine your item
- We will confirm the issue with you on email or call
- We will fix the issue and Ship your item back
- You will receive the shipping details via email
iRedo offers a standard parts and labor warranty.
We offer glass replacement, screen w/ glass replacement and screen w/ housing (display assembly). We service all black and white original polycarbonate models, unibody aluminum models and unibody polycarbonate including:
- Early 2008 13.3 inch – MB003LL/A (1.6 GHz and 1.8 GHz) (A1237)
- Late 2008 13.3 inch – MB543LL/A (1.6 GHz) and MB940LL/A (1.86 GHz) (A1304)
- Mid 2009 13.3 inch – MC233LL/A (1.86 GHz) and MC234LL/A (2.13 GHz) (A1304)
- Late 2010 11.6 inch – MC505LL/A and MC506LL/A (1.4 GHz) (A1370)
- Late 2010 13.3 inch – MC503LL/A and MC504LL/A (1.86 GHz) (A1369)
- Mid 2011 13.3 inch – MC965LL/A and MC966LL/A (1.7 GHz) (A1369)
- Mid 2011 11.6 inch – MC968LL/A and MC969LL/A (1.6 GHz) (A1370)
- Mid 2012 13.3 inch – MD231LL/A and MD232LL/A (1.8 GHz) (A1466)
- Mid 2012 11.6 inch – MD223LL/A and MD224LL/A (1.7 GHz) (A1465)
Remember if your Mac problem isn’t listed please contact us, we may still be able to help.
- Your repair will take 1-3 working days.
- If the screen need to be ordered, repair may take up to 5 working days